Join the rapidly growing market of Container Security. At Aqua Security, founded by IT security veterans, we recognize that application containers present the next major development in datacenter technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
The Technology Partner Alliance Manager will have worldwide responsibility to manage Technology Partnerships for Aqua Security. This person will manage strategy, sales, go-to-market, enablement, operations, and executive relationships to drive adoption and revenue for Aqua Security by leveraging these partnerships and their respective solutions.
You will be responsible to drive the success of Aqua’s technology partnerships to ensure Aqua is listed and promoted alongside the partner solution, is promoted and discussed as the key container security provider and also aligned to the providers future roadmap. Specifically:
· Develop and implement the partnership strategy, including strategic sales and go-to market plans
· Develop and manage partner marketing programs, and collaborate with Sales and Marketing to execute partner marketing campaigns
· Develop and manage programs to maximize sales revenue, touch, and influence with the partner
· Engage in business development and ongoing partner success
· Be accountable for partner sales quotas and partnership P&L
· Develop and actively maintain partner sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business
· Measure and report results of partner plan execution
· Identify areas for improvement and act to implement positive change
· Manage development and execution of external and internal partner communications plans
· Collaborate with Sales, R&D, and Marketing to develop new integrated product offerings
In this role, you will build a critical mass of interest & enthusiasm for Aqua's technology & products offering, and help to establish Aqua as the container security standard for virtual container security within the strategic partners worldwide. You will work with your partners to help target, identify, recruit and sell-to customers that are building applications using container technology and deploying them on the cloud provider platforms.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal person will have an existing network of partner contacts at the key providers that they can call upon to help grow and expand Aqua’s presence. This person will have excellent communication & negotiation skills to drive this channel. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude.
· Experience working with DevOps technology companies, security vendors and enterprise software products
· Ability to recruit, enable and drive business with technology providers
· Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with: Container Technology (OpenShift, Kubernetes, PCF), Security Software and other core infrastructure software like VMware
· Knowledge of general security practices, regulatory compliance requirements, organizational structures and corporate cultures. Certifications such as CISSP, SSSP
This candidate will typically have 5-10 years of experience in an alliance management role working with technology partners. The ideal candidate will be located in Burlington, MA,.