About The Position
As Aqua continues towards hypergrowth, global marketing is looking for a one-of-a-kind digital designer to join our in-house creative team. As part of the dynamic creative force, you will be developing visually compelling digital artwork, aligned with Aqua's ever-evolving and innovative brands. You’ll be included in brainstorming over new initiatives, while helping to execute designs for existing campaigns.
The Digital Designer will work alongside of our marketing team based in Burlington, MA (once the office re-opens).
- 2+ years of creative design experience
- Experience in designing for a technology company
- Understanding of design principles for web, email, social, and digital ads, including formats, dimensions, optimization for conversion and others
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Open communication style that makes it easy to give and receive feedback with the goal of becoming better at what you do and helping the people around you become more successful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously, with experience adapting and thriving in a fast-paced tech environment
- Energetic personality
- High level of written and spoken English
Having these skills is an advantage:
- Animation and motion graphics skills, ability to produce animated ads (Gifs or videos)
- Familiarity with HubSpot, ability to edit landing pages and other design templates
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!