Marketing Director of Strategic Partners
About The Position
This newly created position at Aqua Security will be responsible for leading marketing initiatives and positioning with strategic partners, including cloud providers, platform vendors, and GSIs. Working cross-functionally with business development, marketing, product management, and sales, the Director of Partner Marketing will drive the strategy for achieving rapid growth expectations as we expand our market. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain broad exposure to a dynamic, growing space with the industry leader in the market. You will learn the technical details of cloud native security while influencing and building relationships across the entire ecosystem, as well as within Aqua. In this role, you will work drive Aqua’s strategic positioning and joint activities with alliance partners and global systems integrators.
The nature of this position demands strong collaborative & communication skills to effectively work with multiple partners, and drive activity within Aqua across the BD, marketing, product marketing and product teams. The ideal candidate brings a healthy mix of operational experience in driving strategic marketing initiatives, ability to adapt Aqua’s value proposition to multiple partner environments, and a results-driven approach to deliverables. This is not a Channel Partner role, but focused on strategic alliances. You will report directly to the VP Strategy & Product Marketing, with significant visibility across the executive management team.
What You Will Do
- Create positioning and go-to-market plan with strategic alliance partners and GSIs
- Drive Aqua marketing presence in cloud marketplaces and partner service catalogs
- Identify and track opportunities for joint activities, integrations, and visibility within the partner ecosystem
- Create presentations, whitepapers and website content to highlight Aqua’s value within specific partner environments
- Manage launches focused on integrations or partner platform support
- Run internal training programs (together with the BD and product teams) within partner organizations
- Summarize data and draw insightful conclusions by identifying & tracking key performance indicators
- 4+ years’ experience in product marketing or business development for an enterprise software company, selling into IT/security
- Must have experience working in the cloud or DevOps space
- Technically savvy enough to be able to articulate and position complex solutions
- Bachelor's degree required in relevant fields, MBA is a plus.
- Experience working with, or for, major cloud providers or cloud platform vendors
- A team player with the ability to lead and build consensus among others
- Strong communications skills, including presentations, webinars, and workshops
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!