Senior Field Marketing Specialist
About The Position
Aqua is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Specialist to drive engaging prospect activity for both online and face-to-face events across the APAC market. This person will report into to the Manager of Global Field Marketing (located in US) but will work very closely with the APAC Director of Sales who will provide local guidance and support. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills and be able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. This person will be the first marketing team member to exclusively and locally support the APAC region which offers significant room for personal initiative, expanding responsibilities and professional growth. We are looking for someone who is able to multi-task, be self-motivated and has a can-do attitude. This is a full-time position ideally based in Singapore but could work remotely.
- Establish strategy and programs to enable field / partner resources to execute local events with minimal corporate support (workshops, meetups, user groups, etc.)
- Manage full lifecycle of marketing events & programs in region, including pre-event planning, staffing/logistics, and post-event follow-up – while optimizing activities within budget guidelines
- Work closely with field sales, channel sales, presales and product teams to support and develop materials for all GTM activities /programs in region – including translation support when required.
- Assist in the creation and personalization/translation of external-facing partner sales and marketing materials
- Work closely with Aqua demand generation team to drive localized webinar programs in conjunction with media partners targeted at generating new leads
- Update the marketing calendar and communicate upcoming events to sales / partners
- Must be fluent in English & Mandarin. Other languages are a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in B2B/ software marketing is a must; familiarity with security solutions, IT/Cloud infrastructure, and/or the software development lifecycle is a plus
- Detail-oriented, with strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently with flexible working hours (direct manager is in the US)
- Experienced in marketing automation, email, and analytics tools, e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce.com, webinar production platforms
- Superb analytical skills and results-driven approach
- Highly effective team player, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Go-getter, self-sufficient, results-oriented and versatile
- Some travel may be required to support events (20-30%)
- BA/BSc in marketing/business/computer science/communications
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $235M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud-native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud-native solutions and primary cybersecurity research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late-stage start-up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!