Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
This is an exciting opportunity to drive and influence not only a critical part of the cloud native security landscape, but also take on strategic responsibilities for Aqua’s overall sales motion and the trajectory of its SaaS offerings. As the lead Product Marketing Manager for Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), you will be responsible for championing the voice of the CSPM buyer, positioning CSPM with the field and working with the Product team to bring new capabilities to market. As such, you will also work on the go-to-market side to define how CSPM folds into the trial, demo and website journey, in a way that enhances Aqua’s overall customer value and resonates with the target audience(s). This role will require a fair amount of content creation, customer research, content strategy, messaging and hands-on work learning of the product. The ideal candidate will be curious, eager to take on a strategic role in bringing SaaS solutions to market, and will have a strong bent toward customer insight, content creation and enablement. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Product Marketing.
This role requires a motivated Product Marketer with strong fundamentals in terms of messaging frameworks, launch processes and data-driven strategy. The requirements include a background in cloud platforms and services for developers or cybersecurity, experience in Product Marketing for a SaaS product, and strong capabilities around content creation for various audiences with different needs. This person should be a continual learner, motivated and empowered by engaging in a new, dynamic space. He/she/they should also be organized and a strong communicator, able to drive multiple workstreams across multiple teams.
What You Will Do
- Drive and support marketing campaigns for CSPM
- Enable the field with positioning guidance
- Create consistent, relevant and impactful content
- Execute on a steady stream of Product launches
- Define the buyer’s journey through customer research
- Create key CSPM messaging frameworks
- Work across Product Management, Sales, Marketing and Business Development to align on overall direction and amplify impact
- Work with the GTM team to define and optimize the CSPM trial motion
- Provide inputs to product to inform roadmap decisions
- 2+ years in Product Marketing for B2B Cybersecurity SaaS solutions
- Experience with launches, messaging frameworks, customer insight and field enablement
- Communication skills, translating messages according to different audience care-abouts
- Presentation skills
- Proven fluency and capability in learning new technical skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Collaborative, motivated team player
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with cloud platform security
- Previous experience in adjacent areas such as computer science, engineering or journalism
- Previous experience with DevOps audience
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!