Demand Generation Manager
About The Position
The Demand Generation Manager will support the top and middle of the funnel global demand generation activity for a high growth company. Responsibilities include running full funnel marketing campaigns to drive pipeline business. Collaborate on content strategy for upper and mid-funnel demand creation, moving prospects down the sales funnel to the point of direct engagement with our sales team.
The role requires planning and scheduling a content pipeline that will be leveraged to execute integrated marketing initiatives including content syndication, webinars, video, lead nurturing and more.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand, leads and MQLs
- Manage an editorial calendar of content and marketing assets that deliver campaign content that supports the GTM plan for key initiatives
- Define and plan highly targeted, integrated programs by leveraging all marketing channels (advertising, email, direct mail, website, social media, PR, events, webinars, other)
- Grow and drive demand globally through 3rd party channels for lead generation with external publishing partners
- Work collaboratively with key cross functions teams to ensure successful execution of programs including product marketing, marketing operations, web team/marketing design, field marketing and external agencies
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in marketing campaigns or lead generation role
- Great communication and writing skills
- Experience with HubSpot, SFDC and GoToWebinar would be ideal
- Self-motivated, positive, flexible attitude and a team player
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and deadline driven
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Highly organized and proven ability to work under pressure
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environment
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!