Director, SaaS Marketing Programs
About The Position
This newly created position will be responsible for leading the overall demand generation programs and product led growth engine for Aqua’s recently announced SaaS product offerings. Working cross-functionally with product management, product marketing, customer success and sales, the SaaS Marketing Programs Manager will drive the strategy for achieving rapid growth expectations as we expand our market. In this role, you will work closely with (and through) other marketing team members spanning online advertising, social media, events & field marketing to implement and track programs you design.
The nature of this position demands strong collaborative & communication skills to effectively lead the functional teams and individual contributors responsible for each of the areas necessary to achieve the growth targets. The ideal candidate brings a healthy mix of digital marketing expertise and technical understanding of the impact of user experience on the buyer journey. This candidate will need to be well versed in analytics tools to ensure and maintain accurate measurement & reporting. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Go-to-Market, with significant visibility across the executive management team.
What You Will Do
- Create overall marketing plan to maximize growth within allocated budget
- Work with members of the marketing team to develop search engine marketing campaigns, social media plans, field & partner marketing programs to generate top-of-funnel leads
- Team with product management to continuously improve user experience during the evaluation process, resulting in higher conversion metrics
- Monitor marketing and user analytics to optimize conversion from interest to trial to purchase, and ongoing expansion within established accounts
- Summarize data and draw insightful conclusions by identifying & tracking key performance indicators
- Prepare and present content to effectively share program status to various audiences within the company
- 5-8+ years experience leading end-to-end campaign marketing strategies for enterprise software solutions
- Minimum 2 years marketing of SaaS solutions into the enterprise market demonstrating significant growth
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, or related experience with technical degree.
- Experience with Digital Marketing platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
- Ideal candidate will have experience in security, development tools, or IT operations markets
- Must be a team player with the ability to lead and build consensus among others
- Strong communications skills, including written form (email content, web pages) and presentations
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!