Senior Marketing Data Analyst
About The Position
Aqua is seeking an expert in quantitative and qualitative market analysis. This person has a data scientist approach to identifying key market statistics, interpreting findings, and helping marketing understand the numbers behind their marketing strategies. You will be taking action and making recommendations based on the analysis.
The Senior Marketing Data Analyst will work closely with the Go-To-Market and Website/SEO teams to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives. This role leads the development and execution of fact-based reporting, analysis and analytical models used to enhance decision-making and provide analytics support related to marketing funnel data.
- Provide interpretation of data to direct management team on steps needed to meet business objectives.
- Gain buy-in for measurement models and KPIs from key stakeholders
- Summarize data and draw insightful conclusions by analyzing results of key performance indicators
- Connect marketing data with sales data to generate a full funnel analysis on marketing ROI
- Prepare visual presentations that represent findings using graphs, tables, and reports
- Analyze revenue propensity to geo regions, find target accounts: analytical data per metro area to determine greatest revenue opportunity within major metro areas
- 3-5+ years of Marketing Analytics
- Has worked in B2B Software companies
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Critical thinking: ability to scrutinize information using data analysis tools to make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends
- Excellent computer skills -- intermediate with Excel and PowerPoint (PowerBI a plus)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation (HubSpot preferred)
- Preferred location: Greater Boston Area
- Data-driven and detail-oriented (Experience w/ PowerBI or similar)
- Comfortable interacting / presenting to executive leadership team
- Self-starter with strong time-management and organizational skills
- Flexible under changing deadlines and focuses on detailed execution
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong presentation skills
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!