Technical Marketing Content Manager
About The Position
Aqua’s global team of analytical and creative product marketers are on a mission to drive our products forward. They are a unique group of storytellers, writers and designers who arm our teams with compelling market data, messaging and images. Evident through our many product awards, Aqua’s high performing Product Marketing team excels at connecting our products to our customers. They are the champion voice of Aqua. Are you ready to be heard?
The ideal technical marketing content manager is a native English speaker with experience in blogging, community marketing, and producing technical marketing content such as whitepapers, solution briefs and infographics, and a passion for thought leadership and marketing engagement through storytelling.
We’re offering a unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup in a hot space, that both educates the market and evangelizes best practices and technology leadership.
This position is not intended for marketing copywriters that lack technical experience in enterprise software.
- Work closely with the product marketing and online marketing teams to create meaningful content, that tells the story of the our leading technology.
- Manage the content calendar and align assets with company product releases, thought leadership themes, and marketing campaigns.
- Play a central role in the company’s content creation with a focus on writing insightful blog posts, customer stories, white papers, and web contents.
- Develop outlines, briefs and ideas into effective, well-researched and articulate content pieces, aligned with the company’s messaging, style, and SEO guidelines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across R&D, product, customer success and sales, as well as external contractors as needed
- Native or “as good as native” English speaker with superior writing and editing skills in a number of different styles/tones, from technical to casual.
- 3+ years’ experience at an enterprise software, product-driven tech company
- Proven ability to create compelling, engaging content, written according to industry standards.
- Familiar with content optimization for search engines (SEO).
- Ability to manage multiple projects under deadline and changing priorities and consistently deliver high-quality content.
- Bachelor's degree in literature, communications, journalism, computer science, or other relevant field
- Sense of humor and great interpersonal communication skills