Senior Director, Inside Sales
About The Position
Aqua’s sales team solves real-world security challenges for our customers. We are the only cloud native security provider securing the build, infrastructure, and running workloads of container applications. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe with any competition, we highly value our dedicated sales experts for the job they do. Whether you are looking to learn from the best, or simply be the best, there is a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
Aqua is searching for a strategic, hands-on, and growth-oriented Senior Director, Inside Sales. This role will focus on shaping a high functioning commercial inside sales organization while continuing to drive growth through mentoring and sales enablement. You will promote rigorous sales development execution and oversight, while maintaining accurate forecasts and total transparency in conducting business processes. This role requires strong experience in long-term planning, forecasting, process improvement, and working with cross-functional teams to support sales initiatives. Success in this role requires the unique ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution.
- Manage and organize all things associated with the ongoing development of sales led initiatives.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans at the organizational level enrolling key leaders in that process.
- Build, scale and manage a fast-growing team of diverse sales professionals.
- Responsible for developing go-to-market approach and executing the launch of new business initiatives.
- Develop and execute globally consistent sales enablement programs.
- Forecast, project, and overachieve net new business goals.
- Design, coordinate and execute business strategies to achieve goals.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated success in building and growing dynamic, high performing Inside Sales Teams of 20+ reps who cultivate client relationships at national and international levels.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional roles, fostering a high performing sales culture across the organization.
- Strong experience in developing and executing successful sales enablement programs.
- Drive communication and alignment across stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to forecast, set goals and objectives, and monitor sales activity.
- Strong leadership, influencing, and critical thinking skills.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!