Pre-Sales Engineer/Solution Architect
About The Position
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running software containers (Docker and other formats), which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will work closely with the sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the client’s technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution. You can expect to travel 20-30%.
About the Team
Get ready to soar to new heights in your sales career! Aqua’s sales team solves real security challenges for our customers. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe outweighing any competition, we salute our dedicated sales experts for a job well done. With our rapidly expanding fortune 500 customer base, the opportunities for success are endless! Whether you are looking to learn from the best or be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multitask, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and a can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer or Solution Architect, working with enterprise software products or services
- Must have experience working with container technologies Docker and Kubernetes
- Must have experience with Linux
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Ability to present at industry events and technical meetups
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps ecosystem: CI, CD tools, orchestration tools, data center automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Knowledge of general security practices, regulatory compliance requirements, organizational structures, and corporate cultures
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Aqua Security is the pioneer in cloud native security. Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage scale-up and the largest pure play cloud native vendor. Aqua helps enterprises see and stop threats across every phase of the software development lifecycle, from dev to cloud and back.
Why we’re unique:
- Total of $265M in VC funding, with a valuation of $1B+ and TAM of $25-30B
- More than 500 enterprise customers around the globe, across 40 countries including 40% of the Fortune 100
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- The most loved cloud native open-source tools with the world’s largest open-source community tool for vulnerability scanning, Trivy
- The world’s leading dedicated cloud native threat research team, Aqua Nautilus
If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity to dive into the hottest cybersecurity category, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! While we are a global organization of 500+ employees, every Aquarian can still make a difference and make a big impact. Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife