Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
Technical Support Engineer
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
Aqua is looking for a consultative Technical Support Engineer to enable deployment and support of Aqua’s containerized security solution for prospects and existing enterprise customers. This role will focus on post-sales technical support: providing expert product advice to customers, reproducing issues with the product, and helping to ensure our customer implementations are successful.
- Identify customers’ needs and offer the best solutions
- Provide feedback to product and development team on customer requirements
- Monitor progress of existing customer implementations to ensure they are successful
- Be the focal point for our customer and our sales team for technical issues
- Facilitate communication between external clients and internal teams
- Resolve technical problems and help identify solutions
- Replicate integration scenarios with variety of ecosystem software
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to improve product capabilities and customer relationship
- Drive resolution of customer problems from first awareness to final solution
- Working collaboratively in a team environment as well as the ability to work individually and independently
- 3-5 years of experience in a pure technical support role
- Must have working experience with Linux operating system
- Familiar with Cloud containers such as Docker and Kubernetes administration is an advantage
- Familiar with Cyber Security Architecture and Application Architecture
- Enjoy diving into complex technical problems and communicating their solutions
- Experience with practices and processes common to enterprise customers, preferably in a hands-on capacity
- Understanding of software development methodology and lifecycle
- Able to navigate independently in an autonomous environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to provide a focus on service
- Strong fluency with English language (written and verbal)
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a scale-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global organization, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife