Strategic Account Manager
About The Position
Aqua is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Strategic Account Manager to join our growing team. In this remote position, you will use your seasoned sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities and maintain existing account relationships within our top Strategic Accounts. You will manage critical client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle from prospect to closure of the opportunity, through deployment and ongoing customer satisfaction. You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage internal technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented organization is a must. The right person for this role thrives in a dynamic and fast-growing startup environment where you can work very independently.
- Prospect, close, develop and maintain key strategic account relationships and opportunities.
- Strategic Account relationship and outcome manager with all roles through the C-Suite.
- Identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth to grow market share within assigned account base.
- Manage the full sales cycle for customer base including new customer acquisition and maintaining existing accounts within territory.
- Strategic and innovative account and opportunity planner within strategic account base.
- Manage pipeline and accurately deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts for assigned territory.
- Follow-up on all trade show, demo request and leads within assigned accounts.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned accounts and maintain renewals at better than 95% rate.
- Manage and prepare customer proposals, RFP/RFQ/Solicitations, and serve as the Multi-functional Account Team Leader.
- Record gathered information into Aqua’s CRM (Salesforce) while advancing customers along the sales cycle
- Inform management of any pertinent customer concerns/issues and escalate as required.
About the Team
Get ready to soar to new heights in your sales career! Aqua’s sales team solves real security challenges for our customers. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe outweighing any competition, we salute our dedicated sales experts for a job well done. With our rapidly expanding fortune 500 customer base, the opportunities for success are endless! Whether you are looking to learn from the best or be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
- 8-10+ years of prior Strategic Account sales experience within Security Solutions, DevOps or the Cloud arena.
- Deep relationships across the industry including VAR’s and SA’s.
- Demonstrated success in closing complex six-figure deals with large key Strategic Account customers with a high technical aptitude.
- Proven success and strong ability to build partnerships with C-Level Executives in target prospects and vertical markets (i.e. Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Healthcare)
- Strong relationships within the territory as well as with Channel and Strategic Alliance Partners.
- Track record of success in consistently achieving multi-million-dollar quota and the ability to deliver and close sales of complex services and solutions in a competitive environment.
- Demonstrated success in strategic account planning.
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to cross-functionally lead an internal account project team.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a positive, self-starter attitude.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Collaborative individual with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Completion of a formal sales training program is preferred.
- Knowledge of Cloud and SaaS offerings is required.
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time is required.
- Ability to conduct business over the phone involving prospecting, selling, and servicing new and existing customers
- Prior experience with Salesforce is highly desired.
Aqua Security is the pioneer in cloud native security. Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage scale-up and the largest pure play cloud native vendor. Aqua helps enterprises see and stop threats across every phase of the software development lifecycle, from dev to cloud and back.
Why we’re unique:
- Total of $265M in VC funding, with a valuation of $1B+ and TAM of $25-30B
- More than 500 enterprise customers around the globe, across 40 countries including 40% of the Fortune 100
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- The most loved cloud native open-source tools with the world’s largest open-source community tool for vulnerability scanning, Trivy
- The world’s leading dedicated cloud native threat research team, Aqua Nautilus
If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity to dive into the hottest cybersecurity category, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! While we are a global organization of 500+ employees, every Aquarian can still make a difference and make a big impact. Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife