About The Position
Aqua’s Information Technologies (IT) team is a business enabler, committed to supporting company business by providing prompt and knowledgeable support to daily operations and employees. Evaluating and implementing emerging technologies in order to solve problems while enhancing processes and services. Identifying and responding to changing needs of the company through fiscally responsible collaboration and innovation. Maintaining and keeping up-to-date software and hardware assets. As one of the company’s core teams, IT works alongside the entire organization, interacting closely with all company functions and employees.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise. You will work closely with all company teams and functions to support the business, resolve issues, and introduce/implement continuous improvements to Corporate IT.
- Setup and installing new computers, networks, and software.
- Respond to technical support tickets from end-users. Offer solutions that meet the needs of the client.
- Setup user accounts and profiles. Maintain user identity and access control in the company and conduct periodic access reviews.
- Installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software, and other corporate applications.
- Deploy patches and software updates.
- Introduce and implement IT projects - such as automation, end-point management, etc.
- Diagnose and fix issues regarding software, hardware, and network problems.
- Monitor the environment for licensing and operational capacities, and maintain inventory of hardware and software.
- Constantly update IT standards and practices.
- Recommend and implement IT enhancements and improvements.
- Prepare, document, and update standard operating procedures and protocols (SOPs).
- Support overall corporate IT program.
- Provide and update a secure organizational hierarchy, and maintain adequate application permissions for end users.
The ideal candidate will have excellent technical, written, and verbal communication skills.
Have the ability to explain complex IT matters in simple, non-technical terms. T
his person can multi-task is self-motivated and is a team player; highly organized with a high energy level and a can-do attitude.
Required skills include:
- 3 years experience as an IT Supports Engineer or similar position in the cloud or hybrid companies.
- Service-oriented with a can-do attitude.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and ability to work in demanding situations.
- Excellent hands-on experience and understanding of Linux, Windows, and macOS operating systems.
- Experience in implementing, operating, and maintaining a modern IT footprint, such as SaaS solutions, video conferencing, VPN, deployment, etc.
- Experience in building scripts and automation processes. (PowerShell, Python, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with APIs and application deployments in Azure.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Familiarity with cloud (IaaS) computing environments (AWS, Azure, Intune, and Google Cloud).
- Aware of up-to-date changes in technology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player.
- An ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technology solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife