About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a brilliant Security Architect to join our team.
Aqua’s Information Security team is a business enabler, committed to supporting company business by effectively securing daily operations, technology, assets and employees. As one of company core teams, we are working with the entire organization, interacting closely with all company functions and employees, and actively involved in the dialog with customers.
As Security Architect you will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the corporate security. You will engineer and implement security controls and solutions to support the business in all areas: cloud and on-premise. You will drive implementation and continues improvement of standards and procedures. You will work closely with the company whole to make sure that the business needs are understood and met with the best possible security and compliance solutions and requirements.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Develop, implement and maintain technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Monitor the environment for security breaches and intrusions
- Implement automatic detection, alerting and preventing mechanisms
- Conduct vulnerability scans and penetration tests
- Recommend and implement security enhancements and improvements
- Update security standards and practices
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Assist in educating staff members on information security through training and awareness
- Support overall corporate security program
The ideal candidate will have excellent technical and communications skills and be able to translate business requirements to technical recommendations, design and implementation. The one should be able to identify risks and propose mitigations; has an ability to read and update security documentation, such as policies and procedures. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated and a team player; is highly organized with high energy level and a can-do attitude.
Required skills include:
- 3 years’ experience as Security Architect or similar position, working with cloud and on-premise products and services.
- Experience with cloud, on-premise and hybrid security methodologies and principles
- SaaS, serverless and container experience – major advantage
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of network, operating systems and data platform security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, identity and access management systems, SIEM, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of potential and emerging information security threats, vulnerabilities, and control techniques.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work in demanding situations
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows and MacOS distributions
- Familiarity with cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements such as SOC2, ISO27001, GDPR, etc.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
· Total of $265M in VC funding
· More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
· Strategic partnerships with the major cloud-native platform providers and public cloud providers
· At the forefront of open source cloud-native solutions and primary cybersecurity research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua!
We are a global late-stage start-up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact.
We have dedicated employees around the globe.
And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun!