About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a talented and motivated Technical Writer to join our Product Team!
In this role, you will:
- Design, write, and maintain technical content for our customers and field support personnel. This includes product logic and architecture; workflows; usage of our UI, commands, and APIs; best practices; and Release Notes
- Take a hands-on approach to understanding the product and creating useful documentation. You will become a subject matter expert in Aqua’s products.
- UX writing: write, review, and improve the quality of English-language text in our product UI
- Collaborate closely with our Product, Engineering, QA, and Customer Success teams as we go to market with new features and capabilities
Minimum of 4 years' experience in writing very technical B2B-oriented product documentation (as a technical writer, systems architect, product owner/manager)
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality documentation at all levels: well-structured descriptions of what products do, architectural principles, workflows, scenarios, and best practices. Understand and document the big picture as well as step-by-step product usage.
- English as a first language, with excellent English writing, reviewing, and editing skills
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility for initiating and completing writing assignments
- Excellent team player!
- Ability to self-manage multiple tasks in parallel in a highly dynamic environment
- Logical, structured thinking and exposition
- Ability to draw simple (even informal) block diagrams and flowcharts and explain them in orally and in writing
- Interest in learning and understanding new technologies and complex products
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT, computer science, or engineering – strong advantage
- Knowledge of cyber-security, cloud-native technologies, and/or DevOps – strong advantage
- Experience working in an agile environment – strong advantage
- Experience using topic-oriented authoring tools (CCMS) with content reuse – advantage
- Experience with JIRA, Rally, or similar work management systems – advantage
- Experience documenting APIs and/or the ability to understand them – advantage
- Experience preparing training materials, video tutorials, and similar – advantage
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife