About The Position
We are looking for a talented CloudOps Engineer (DevOps Engineer). If you have a strong passion for building the next-generation security solution for cloud-native applications (Kubernetes, Docker, serverless), you should strongly consider joining Aqua Security!
We're building a security product that protects applications against internal and external threats, used by our customers, around the world! In a true DevOps manner, our products enable rapid development by addressing security issues earlier in the SDLC and making security a part of it.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua!
We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough to make a huge impact. Aqua is the largest “pure-play” cloud-native security company focusing exclusively on cloud-native technologies.
Aqua protects applications from development to production, across VMs, containers, and serverless workloads, up and down the stack. As we rapidly grow, we are expanding our strong, high-performing team by recruiting highly professional and creative Cloudops engineers, enthusiastic about software, security, quality, open-source technology, and customers.
About The Role
- The CloudOps team is responsible for deploying and providing technical support for the company’s growing production environment, works closely with DevOps Teams / Customers / Cloud Providers/ Support teams/ Architects and Solution managers.
- Responsible for availability and reliability of production systems, monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
- Solve technical problems, guide global support teams, and continually improve our systems.
- Create and maintained cloud infrastructure automation.
- Create and maintained Technical Knowledgebase for effective operation.
- Implement best practices and procedures to deploy, test, and monitor cloud environments and have them fully operational 24x7.
- Pays attention to the details and helps us to ensure, that major infrastructure projects are delivered on time and with urgency.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with AWS – Must
- Experience with troubleshooting complex Production infrastructure.
- Experience with Hashicorp products.
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies, using relevant tools (Jenkins, Git, etc.)
- Monitoring platforms - Datadog preferred
- Containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong working experience with bash, Python/GO
- Solid Linux experience
- Database expertise a plus (PostgreSQL ideal)
- An innovative approach, with the ability to quickly learn technologies
- The mindset and approach for automating away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to be on call on a rotational basis
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife