About The Position
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Production Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a Production Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the stability, availability, and performance of Aqua SaaS platform. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise, ensuring seamless service delivery to our customers.
- Monitor and analyze the performance and health of the SaaS infrastructure, applications, and services in real-time.
- Respond to incidents, alerts, and service interruptions promptly and effectively, adhering to defined SLAs.
- Conduct root cause analysis for system outages and other incidents and implement preventive measures to mitigate future occurrences.
- Collaborate with Development, SRE and Customer Support teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Maintain documentation related to system configurations, processes, and incident resolutions.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, including system backups, software updates, and security patches.
- Implement and maintain monitoring tools and alerting mechanisms to ensure early detection of potential issues.
- Participate in on-call rotations to provide 24/7 support for the SaaS platform.
- Proactively identify opportunities for system and process improvements and drive continuous enhancements to optimize platform performance.
- Assist in capacity planning and resource allocation to ensure scalability and reliability of the SaaS infrastructure.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to SaaS operations.
- 3+ years Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as a Production Engineer or similar role, with a focus on SaaS operations.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based technologies and platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools (e.g., DataDog), incident management systems, and ticketing systems.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash) for task automation and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix environments and cloud native technology.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, protocols, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Aqua Security is the pioneer in cloud native security. Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage scale-up and the largest pure play cloud native vendor. Aqua helps enterprises see and stop threats across every phase of the software development lifecycle, from dev to cloud and back.
Why we’re unique:
- Total of $265M in VC funding, with a valuation of $1B+ and TAM of $25-30B
- More than 500 enterprise customers around the globe, across 40 countries including 40% of the Fortune 100
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- The most loved cloud native open-source tools with the world’s largest open-source community tool for vulnerability scanning, Trivy
- The world’s leading dedicated cloud native threat research team, Aqua Nautilus
If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity to dive into the hottest cybersecurity category, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! While we are a global organization of 500+ employees, every Aquarian can still make a difference and make a big impact. Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife