Talent Acquisition Manager
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead and manage a global TA team! If you thrive in an environment that values teamwork, creativity, and quality results, while having fun in the process – Aqua is the place for you!
What will you do?
- Managing 6-7 global Talent Acquisitions, and a Sourcer, by setting KPIs, providing mentorship, guidance, and motivation.
- Build yearly diversity hiring goals to meet the organization’s hiring needs
- Create and drive powerful sourcing innovation strategies to proactively reach new and diverse talent, including using new sourcing platforms, employer branding, and social media strategies
- Build a welcoming employer brand, promote our employer value proposition, and growing brand awareness
- Develop, maintain, and improve recruitment data and its analysis to fuel decision making
- Develop best-in-class processes to attract and win top talent globally
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers and key cross-functional stakeholders
- 5 years+ of recruiting experience in tech companies
- 2 years+ of experience leading the TA strategy in high-growth geographically distributed organizations
- Knowledgeable and with a deep understanding of technical roles
- Strong background with a variety of recruiting tools and sourcing strategies
- Amazing interpersonal and communication skills, creative, independent, fast learner, and committed
- Works well under pressure, effectively handles conflicts.
- Independent thinker, possess strong organizational skills and takes initiative
- Strong knowledge and experience with global HR Processes
- Service-oriented, data and results-driven
- High attention to details and a true multitask
- Excellent English (spoken, written, and verbal)