Talent Acquisition Partner
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing team. Aqua recently received our series E funding of $135M, achieved unicorn status and are in hyper-growth mode. If you thrive in an environment that values teamwork, creativity and quality results, while having fun in the process – Aqua is the place for you! Our team is nimble, impactful, and creative. We are committed to providing first class experience for both candidates and hiring managers. You will act as a true partner for all things related to talent, recruiting, and hiring.
This is a full-time position based in our Burlington, MA office (3 days on-site)and offers significant room for personal initiative, expanding responsibilities and professional growth.
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process to include initial sourcing through delivering offers
- Strong focus on developing pipelines of passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Be an advocate for both hiring managers and candidates throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- Act as a brand ambassador in promoting Aqua as a great place to work
- Maintain accurate and well-organized documentation on all candidates within the organization's applicant tracking system (Comeet)
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and continued learning where ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored
- Participate in special recruitment projects
- Must have experience in a full-cycle corporate recruitment role at a high growth technology company
- Must have a passion for technology and proven success recruiting for technical roles
- Out-of-the-box thinker with creative prospecting skills
- Strong work ethic, initiative, sense of urgency, proactive, with ability to work collaboratively within the global HR team
- Independent worker, a self-starter, detail oriented, team player, analytical and have ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized with superior time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- BS degree
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!