Technical Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking to hire a Technical Customer Success Manager to support Aqua’s most technically complex, strategic customers. As the primary point of contact, you will provide the highest level of product expertise and drive customer loyalty.
A confident “customer first” attitude is required to work through challenges, support technical complexities, and influence stakeholders. You will be asked to develop and execute strategic account plans, joint success plans, QBRs, and be the advocate for the customer internally while focusing on a positive customer experience.
This person will become a subject matter expert and do the following:
- Accelerate customers to full adoption by continuously improving their experience through proactive engagements.
- Act as a technical project manager to ensure the customer is meeting their desired timelines effectively and escalate if need be.
- Operate as a customer success professional while leveraging some skills of an architect,
- Conduct onboarding calls, status calls and QBRs for more complex customers.
- Support ongoing enablement for customers, including demoing new features, providing onboarding assistance of new employees, and driving best practices.
- Identify possible upsell opportunities
- Assist with upgrade planning and ensuring proper stakeholders are aligned to assist as needed
- Assist in escalations and prevent account risks
- Mentor other CSMs with technical knowledge
About the Team
Do you thrive on building extraordinary relationships with customers? At Aqua, our customers are our #1 focus. We strive to deliver best in class service, while helping them secure their cloud native applications. Your passion for customer satisfaction, dedication to exceeding expectations and knowledge of our product will set the stage for success. Our customer office is the driving force behind creating exceptional experiences that leave a lasting impact!
- Fluent in German Language
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Info Systems, or related field
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Account Management or Strategic Consulting roles within a software and/or SaaS environment
- Experience in Security, DevOps and/or Linux
- Experience supporting enterprise clients
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment and tackle customer challenges/requirements
- Successful track record of multi-tasking and being a team player on cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Strong problem solving, time management and analytical skills
- Ability to travel within EMEA up to 20% and occasionally internationally
- Any of the following certifications preferred: Security: CISSP, CISA, CCSP, CISM or any other Security certification
- Customer Success Certifications: CCSM, CCSMP, CCSR or other CS-recognized certifications
Aqua Security is the pioneer in cloud native security. Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage scale-up and the largest pure play cloud native vendor. Aqua helps enterprises see and stop threats across every phase of the software development lifecycle, from dev to cloud and back.
Why we’re unique:
- Total of $265M in VC funding, with a valuation of $1B+ and TAM of $25-30B
- More than 500 enterprise customers around the globe, across 40 countries including 40% of the Fortune 100
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- The most loved cloud native open-source tools with the world’s largest open-source community tool for vulnerability scanning, Trivy
- The world’s leading dedicated cloud native threat research team, Aqua Nautilus
If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity to dive into the hottest cybersecurity category, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! While we are a global organization of 500+ employees, every Aquarian can still make a difference and make a big impact. Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife