Aqua Security is looking for a global operation manager with major focus on Procurement activities.
Aqua provides the next generation security solution for cloud native applications (Kubernetes, Docker, serverless), the fastest growing segment in software development and virtualization today
The Procurement manager main responsibilities:
• Perform the company’s global procurement activities including sourcing, negotiating, implementing and administrating supplier’s engagements and contracts.
• Establish internal procurement process and tools
• Manage facilities activities in the various locations, including managing local facilities staff
• Manage and coordinate office construction in various locations
• Experience of at least 8 years in procurement and operation in high-tech companies
• Good leadership skills
• Experience in working in a global environment and with supporting activities in various countries
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
• Experience in Software purchasing, marketing purchasing and travel arrangements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English