Sales Operations Manager
About The Position
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for supporting sales operation functions of an expanding, rapidly changing, global sales organization. The successful candidate will be a hands-on individual that has a very strong work ethic, is well organized, analytically skilled, a strategic thinker, and quality minded. With a constant focus on sales methodologies, sales process and execution, as well as operational processes.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Sales Methodologies, Policies and Procedures
- Sales Tools & Best Practices
- Sales Forecasting
- Pipeline management and data quality
- Booking and license delivery
- Sales Systems
- Training & On- boarding
- Territory Planning & Management
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
As the owner of sales readiness, efficiency and effectiveness, the Sales Operation Manager primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and design, sales methodologies, tools, policies & procedures.
- Partner with IT to deploy and maintain tools and systems - specifically SFDC and CPQ but may be others – to support sales processes
- Develop and maintain process and systems documentation
- Plan, lead and facilitates sales training (Onboarding and ongoing)
- Own, design and support sales operations and Order Management processes and tools
- Assists the CRO and Sales leadership with other operational tasks and projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of sales operations experience in the software industry, preferably cloud
- Good knowledge of SFDC and CPQ
- Detailed understanding of sales processes, sales reporting including sale forecasting, pipeline management, salesforce automation, quoting, booking and license delivery.
- Self-confident with ability to work with and influence senior management.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, gaining trust and confidence as a strategic partner from all levels within the organization
- Strong problem solving, organizational and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you are ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!