About The Position
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated FP&A Analyst who will be a key player in supporting Aqua’s financial planning processes and is truly excited about driving and effectively scaling Aqua’s rapid growth. Reporting to FP&A Manager.
This person is a highly motivated team player/self-starter, has excellent attention to detail, capable of working cross-functionally, analytical, and outstanding at FP&A. This person is comfortable operating at all levels, with an eye on the strategic big picture, while skillfully managing the financial details.
- Be a strategic financial partner to senior management and their respective organizations
- Own the budgeting and forecasting processes for these functions, including:
- Partnering with various business partners to ensure accuracy for spend, HC and other key metrics based on operational performance
- Maintain and improve detailed financial models that track and analyze functional costs and their impact cross-functionally and on the company’s overall performance
- Preparing budget vs. actual variance analysis and other relevant reporting
- Leading thoughtful analysis, evaluating key drivers and metrics
- Provide support for the annual planning and financial forecasting processes
- Provide ongoing financial support and decision-making analysis for different teams, projects, customer transactions, and other initiatives
- Assist with the formulation, evaluation, and implementation of policies, procedures, and protocols related to the company's financial management.
- Build and maintain BI dashboards, reports, and metrics in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Lead process and systems improvement and scaling projects for your area and partner on cross-functional teams, to drive the company’s continued growth and scaling.
· Minimum 3 years of professional experience, ideally in a high-growth high tech/software/SaaS organization
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, industrial engineering or any equivalent field
· Preferred Qualifications: Experience with BI tools: Power BI – Big advantage, Expertise in Applied Excel (not just pivot tables, VLOOKUP's and IFS), models, forecasts, and dashboards, Knowledge of SQL
· Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
· Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
About the person
· Team player
· Passionate and willing to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
· Flexible and willing to learn and develop skills on a daily basis
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines.
Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility, and accelerating digital transformation.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth startup, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, international travel, and lots more!