Senior FP&A Analyst
About The Position
Aqua Security is in hyper growth mode. Reporting to FP&A Director, we are seeking Senior FP&A Analyst who will be a key player in supporting Aqua’s financial planning & analysis processes and is truly excited about driving and effectively scaling Aqua’s rapid growth.
This person is a highly motivated team player / self-starter, has excellent attention to detail, capable of working cross-functionally, analytical, and outstanding at FP&A. This person is comfortable operating at all levels, with eye on the strategic big picture, while skillfully managing the financial details.
- Be a strategic financial partner to senior management and their respective organizations
- End to end ownership of the FP&A activities for these organizations, including:
-Partnering with various business partners to ensure accuracy for spend, HC and other key metrics based on operational performance
-Build & maintain complex financial models that track and analyze functional costs and their impact cross-functionally and on the company’s overall performance
-Preparing budget vs. actual variance analysis and other relevant reporting
-Leading thoughtful analysis, evaluating key drivers and metrics
-Provide support for the annual planning and financial forecasting processes
-Provide ongoing financial support and decision-making analysis for different teams, projects, customer transactions, and other initiatives
-Assist with the formulation, evaluation, and implementation of policies, procedures, and protocols related to the company's financial management.
- Cloud Service providers analysis (actuals to budget / forecast, spend oversight, detection of key areas of waste and optimization, utilization rates, etc.)
- Lead process and systems improvement and scaling projects for your area and partner on cross-functional teams, to drive the company’s continued growth and scaling.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, in a high-growth high tech/software/SaaS organization – A must
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, industrial engineering or any equivalent field
- Experience with complex modeling as well as an understanding of cloud costing models, forecasting, etc.
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience with BI tools: Power BI – Big advantage,
- Expertise in Applied Excel (not just pivot tables, VLOOKUP's and IFS),
- Budget planning tools - Advantage, Knowledge of SQL
About the person
- Team player
- Passionate and willing to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
- Flexible and willing to learn and develop skills on a daily basis