About The Position
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
About The Position
We are building a state of the art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of software containers. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
Our product is composed of multiple components, mostly installed on-premise in our customer's cloud environments, but also has SaaS components, plugins for various CI/CD systems and many more. Almost everything runs inside containers. It is written in Go - an exciting new language from Google, and heavily depends on free software/open source components. Our web UI is currently written in VueJS. We are primarily a Linux company, but our software also supports Windows and Mac. Our R&D team is comprised of both young and experienced developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced, and inspired Engineering Manager that will build and support security products and manage development team in India! The activity lead is responsible for managing the daily, technical aspects of his team and keep them motivated and will take End to End ownership of specific product/components.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 10 years of relevant hands-on technical management experience of software developers, QA and systems administrators/architects.
- Track record of delivering various features in large-scale cloud applications or core systems from inception to maintenance with at least 5 years of experience and experience with leading a team as well. If you have managed a team who has written code in big data applications handling multitudes of data or real-time events, you're in.
- Experience leading a team of Engineers focused on improving developer velocity, scalability or testability
- Experience providing technical expertise throughout the product life cycle including design, implementation, and delivery of scalable build/test/release infrastructure.
- Experience defining team strategy and roadmap for the adoption of developer tools and test infrastructure for one or more products.
- Engage and manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Play active scrum master role for team and help in planning and execution of agile sprints.
- Experience in devops with container platforms and orchestrators such as Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift etc is a plus