SaaS Delivery Manager
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a SaaS Delivery Manager to lead the end-to-end delivery of the Aqua SaaS platforms and solutions. For this role, we’re looking for a creative, collaborative leader and problem-solver who is passionate about working with diverse teams.
You’ll play a critical role in scoping, designing, building and delivering relevant and compelling programs for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams and geographies. These role includes ensuring that all key milestones in the process have been completed successfully including development, quality assurance, documentation, and deployment.
- Lead, manage and facilitate software deliveries for both On-Prem and SaaS Products.
- Create new processes to improve planning, release and delivery of our new/existing SaaS offerings.
- Work closely with R&D, Product, SRE, Success and Support teams to plan and orchestrate complex software rollout projects, that includes A/B testing, insights and KPIs, to reach a successful software rollout.
- You will be responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, and deployment of release as per the schedule and within budget.
- You will have to release the software after completing the testing stage and deployment stage, and work closely with the application development team, testing team, and production team. You will have to maintain proper coordination between these teams to update the project related information.
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected.
- Track the progress and find issues, if any. Always work to improve the process of release.
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release, and Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the software successfully.
- Schedule the CAB meetings to discuss the release schedules with the team and find roadblocks, if any.
- Overall, you will be concerned with planning, testing, tracking, release, deployment, communication, and risk management.
- Managing and supporting the adoption of SaaS services / products (including integration and configuration of environments).
- 8-10 years of experience in software development environment (R&D / Product)
- 3 years of experience in managing / leading SaaS development projects
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Analytical thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Team player who can work well in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong relationship collaboration and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines and processes
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Expertise in Computer Programming / Product Management / DevOps
- Good understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, and operating system