R&D Sustain Engineer
About The Position
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, international travel, and lots more!
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to oversee the day to day operation of our customer related issues including high profile customer escalations. Taking full ownership of incoming issues into the R&D group. Join the knowledgeable and amazing sustain group at one of Israel’s Best Places to Work, that will allow you to continue to learn and work with technologies that are constantly evolving!
- Research new technologies in short time periods while troubleshooting current customer environments.
- Research, analyze, monitor, troubleshoot highly complex issues in the Cloud Native eco-system.
- Support the QA & Development teams during the ticket life cycle.
- Working closely with the field to troubleshoot and get to a resolution on stressful timelines.
- Reproduce highly complex issues in the lab upon need
- Write and maintain the team knowledge base
- Take full ownership of the team ticket backlog
- Proven in-depth troubleshooting skills for containerized Linux systems
- Proven experience with containerized environments including Kubernetes, OpenShift and others - a must
- Experience working with at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) - a must
- Experience working with field, Customers, Support and Customer success.
- Working off hours on a need basis during Weekends and Holidays.
- Working on late hours on a need basis during weekdays.
- Experience with Linux operating system - a must
- Scripting experience (Python/ Bash) – a must
- Technology enthusiast with fast learning (hands-on) skills.
- Experience with Jira ticketing system.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Escalation Engineer / Tier 4 / R&D Support roles.
- Strong and deep technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex issues and find their root cause
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process – an advantage
- Self-driven and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English