Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
About The Position
We are building a state of the art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of software containers. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
We are looking for an Integration Quality Expert to join our R&D Engineering team. In this role, you will be working with agile methodologies and primarily responsible to test Aqua CSP modules with different deployments and Integrations and manage the quality of deliverables with existing and new cases for system.
Our product is composed of multiple components, mostly installed on-premise in our customer's cloud environments, but also has SaaS components, plugins for various CI/CD systems and many more. Almost everything runs inside containers. It is written in Go - an exciting new language from Google, and heavily depends on free software/open source components. Our web UI is currently written in VueJS. We are primarily a Linux company, but our software also supports Windows and Mac. Our R&D team is comprised of both young and experienced developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
· Performing end-to-end testing; stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing
· 3+ years’ experience as a Quality/Platform Certification engineer
· 1+years’ experience with Docker container and orchestrators (e.g. kubernetes, Openshift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Cloud native environments
· Strong experience with Linux and unix shell scripting
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and work effectively both independently and as part of a team
· Automation & Security domain experience is a plus