Aqua Security, founded by IT security veterans, recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced QA automation engineer who feels at home in any Linux and cloud environment.
- Be a part of our product development cycle from the design to production
- Design and write framework, tools and tests for automated test scenarios
- Execute automation tests and analyze their results
- At least 2 years experience as a QA engineer
- Passionate about the quality and perfection level of the product
- Knowledge with Linux environment is must
- 1+ year of experience with Python - must, experience with Bash - advantage
- Proven capabilities in creating test environments from scratch
- Experience working with at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) - an advantage
- Background from Security/Cyber companies - advantage
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Experience with CI/CD systems, Jenkins or similar - an advantage
- Familiar with Docker containers - an advantage
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, fun events, free drinks and snacks, international travel and lots more!