Tier4 R&D Engineer
About The Position
As an R&D System Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to oversee the day to day operation of our customer-related issues including high profile customer escalations. Taking full ownership of incoming issues into the R&D group. Join the knowledgeable and amazing CFG group at one of Israel’s Best Places to Work, which will allow you to continue to learn and work with technologies that are constantly evolving!
- Full ownership of day-to-day operations of our customer-related issues in Engineering
- Research new technologies in short time periods while troubleshooting current customer environments.
- Research, analyze, monitor, troubleshoot highly complex issues in the Cloud Native eco-system.
- Heavily engage with R&D teams to analyze code related issues
- Working closely with the field to troubleshoot and get to a resolution on stressful timelines.
- Join customer calls when needed, act as a gate to R&D/CFG group
- Reproduce highly complex issues and provide a workaround to our customers
- Write and maintain the team knowledge base
- Take full ownership of the team ticket backlog
- Proven in-depth troubleshooting skills for containerized Linux systems
- Experience with Linux operating system - a must
- Proven experience with containerized environments including Kubernetes, OpenShift and others – big advantage
- Experience working with at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) - big advantage
- Experience working with Field, Customers, Support and Customer success.
- Proven ability to read and understand code - must
- Scripting experience (Python/ Bash) – a must
- At least 3 years of experience as an Escalation Engineer / Tier 4 / R&D Support roles.
- Technology enthusiast with fast learning (hands-on) skills.
- Experience with Jira ticketing system.
- Strong and deep technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex issues and find their root cause
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process – an advantage
- Self-driven and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Haven't heard of Aqua? We are a late stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native security vendor, focusing exclusively on cloud native technologies such as containers, serverless, VMs and Kubernetes. We recently secured $135M in series E funding pushing us over $1B in company valuation.