Fullstack Team Lead
About The Position
We’re looking for a highly motivated Fullstack Team Lead to join our strategic Runtime Security team, which is responsible for building Aqua’s resilient, cutting-edge security solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Aid, guide, and provide hands-on leadership to a team of talented full stack, backend, and frontend developers.
- Technically manage, mentor, review, and improve the quality of the code and process.
- Work closely with Product Management, QA, and DevOps teams.
- Manage the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release.
- Make key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
- At least 3 years of experience leading engineering team - A must
- At least 4 years of experience in software development - A must
- Experience in technical leading roles, strong leading and mentoring capabilities, performing code/design review - A must
- Experience optimizing code to meet demanding performance constraints of time, memory, and storage
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, team player, and out-of-the-box thinker
- Eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment