We are building a state of the art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of software containers. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
We are looking for a talented software engineer to join our team, in charge of developing Aqua's management console - a multi-component system with many responsibilities, supplying REST APIs, a web-based UI and more.
In this role, you will take great part on extending the UI for Aqua’s management console, work with the UX team, and bring your UI experience to the Aqua’s team, in addition you will take part in developing the server side, across the entire application stack: SQL queries, business logic, background processes, REST APIs and web-based user interfaces.
At Aqua, you will not be writing code for in-house applications. You will be writing code for large technology companies, banks, government agencies and multi-national chains.
Our management console is written in Go - an exciting new language from Google, and heavily depends on free software/open source components. Our UI is written in Angular 1.6 and we are currently in the process of upgrading to VueJS. We are primarily a Linux company and our software also supports Windows and Mac. Our R&D team is comprised of both young and experienced developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience building SPA's using one of the following frameworks: AngularJS 1.x/2+.x, React, VueJS
• Previous experience in CSS3 – A Must
• Previous experience in REST API – A Must
• Experience working with other developers using a source control system such as Git, Mercurial, SVN, etc.
• Experience maintaining open source projects is an advantage (send us your portfolio!)
• Advantage - knowledge of container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes and Rkt is a plus