About The Position
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to lead the application life cycle of a large scale distributed system, The team member will join a highly-skilled team, and will need to be familiar with emerging technologies in the field and make decisions regarding the use of those technologies.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for all operational aspects of the environments and infrastructure, working on cross-cloud platforms, and will test modern technologies in the container landscape.
- Experience with cloud providers, cloud native systems and micro-services
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins - a must)
- Strong background in Linux OS and Shell scripts
- Experience with container orchestration tools - Kubeneres, Openshift, Rancher, etc
- Backend coding experience (Python - Advantage)
- Experience in Infrastructure as code. Preferred: Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools
- Experience with Serverless - Lambda, Functions - Advantage
Aqua Security Software, founded by IT security veterans, recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.