R&D Delivery Manager
About The Position
We’re looking for a highly experienced, versatile and passionate Delivery Manager to join our amazing Engineering Operations team.
As the Delivery Manager you will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. Ensuring high quality releases of software products and solutions for both on-prem and SaaS.
Work with cross-functional teams such as R&D, Product, SRE, Support and Success to deliver our production content better and faster. Leading the release documentation till final approval while working with Tech writers. As well as handling the release schedule from planning phase till GA (release date).
- Managing the main train releases for all Aqua’s deliverables: executing, monitoring, and reporting status.
- Coordinating projects merge into main train with all relevant R&D & QA stakeholders.
- Investigate, monitor, and detect problems in production to ensure a smooth process.
- Apply effective communication and synchronization across the business and Technical function teams.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Technical Project/Program Manager
- Experienced with Software project management tools (such as Jira/Agile)- a must
- R&D background as Software/ Integration /QA Engineer
- Experience with large scale production systems
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High-quality standards, analytical skills and problem-solving
- Ability to drive change
- Proven experience working in Continues Delivery and Continues Deployment model - a must
- Experience with Jira, Jenkins and Git - a must
- Proficient in English - a must
Haven't heard of Aqua? We are a late stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native security vendor, focusing exclusively on cloud native technologies such as containers, serverless, VMs and Kubernetes. We recently secured $135M in series E funding pushing us over $1B in company valuation.