We are looking for a strong Escalation Manager that will be part of the R&D organization who can expedite and improve customer crisis management. This Escalation Manager will orchestrate efforts, resources, investigation, reports, and communication throughout the escalation lifecycle and be the focal point for internal and external stakeholders. The Escalation Manager will interface with Customer Success teams, Senior Management, DevOps, Customer Success Managers (CSMs), Engineering and Product, to bring escalations to resolution in an efficient manner. Escalation resolution covers recovery, understanding the timeline of events and root causes, producing the proper Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reports, RCA communication with key stakeholders, and deriving lessons learned and seeing to their implementation – driving continuous improvement.
• Past experience in Escalation role
• Deep technical acumen, in at least one of the followings:
- Cloud Architectures (Azure, Google, AWS)
- Security (WAF, Firewall, Endpoint Detection)
- Linux / Kernel / Operating Systems (Containers, Micro-services, Virtual Machines)
• Ability to excel under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Ability to work flexible hours depending on the needs of our customers and the business.
• Ability to manage, track, identify risks and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination in a matrix environment.
• Ability to make decisions, find solutions, multi-task and deliver in a fast-changing and dynamic environment
• Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with customer orientation
• Fluent English, verbal and written