Manual QA Engineer
About The Position
As a Manual QA Engineer you'll join our growing R&D group and act as the quality owner in his scrum team. In this role, you will design and write functional manual tests, while working on top of cutting edge technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Containers, Serverless and be part of the Cloud Native and Security Ecosystem.
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, international travel, and lots more!
- At least 4 years of experience as a Manual QA Engineer
- Strong background in Linux operating system- a must
- Understanding of major DevOps Tools (Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- At least 3 years of experience in scripting skills (Python/ Bash/ Shell/ Powershell)- an advantage
- Experience working with at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) – a must
- 1+year of experience with Docker container and orchestrators (e.g. kubernetes, Openshift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Cloud native environments- An advantage
- Background from Security/Cyber companies - an advantage
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause