Technical Lead, SaaS
About The Position
Aqua Security is building a state-of-the-art SaaS platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of cloud security. Our SaaS platform is used by thousands of developers, businesses, and enterprises to keep their cloud workloads secure.
We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead to join our cloud security group and expand the capabilities of our SaaS platform. You will be responsible for developing new features and services for Aqua’s cloud security platform, automating its security controls and compliance scanning engines across all cloud vendors, and delivering product updates to its APIs and UI.
The Aqua cloud security product is comprised of multiple Micro services deployed on top of serverless technologies in AWS. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
We are open to candidates to work remotely anywhere in the US.
What You Will Do
- Enhance the Aqua cloud security platform via the development of new backend features, microservices, and APIs
- Build, test, deploy, and maintain microservices in cloud environments that support new product capabilities in our cloud security platform
- Help Increase resiliency and scalability of our cloud platform microservices and infrastructure
- Review, approve and guide on new features and architectural decisions.
- Work with Aqua customers to evaluate custom cloud architecture and build automated security policies
- 7+ years of software engineering experience, preferably in modern, cloud-based environments
- Strong experience designing and creating microservices in AWS
- Experience writing, testing, and delivering software written in Node.js or Golang
- Experience operating in a Scrum environment with the ability to create project plans, scoped documents, and accurate timelines
- Experience building secure, performant, well-documented RESTful APIs
- Experience building services on top of relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience developing services that interact with cloud provider APIs – uploading files to AWS S3, querying lists of Azure VM instances, etc.
- A willingness to dive into the nitty-gritty of the cloud API docs, write proof-of-concept code, and explore new cloud architectures
- Experience with serverless or container platforms and orchestrators such as AWS Lambda, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife