Aqua is looking for a passionate and experienced infrastructure testing engineer, who will build and maintain our testing infrastructure, mentor the development teams for best practices and usage of those tools in a highly complex continuous deployment multi cloud environment.
What's the job?
- Be part of a world-class Automation team
- Take full responsibility for Automation infrastructure development
- You will have the opportunity to shape the development paradigm and capacity of our platform, raise the quality of our product and provide scalability by creating new automation frameworks and tools.
- Work closely with R&D teams in Agile environment on daily basis
- Improve the existing infrastructure and define automation strategy
- Be a technical lead, including responsibility for recruiting, training and mentoring the Automation developers in the Scrum teams, designing and reviewing complex code