About The Position
Aqua Security, founded by IT security veterans, recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
We are looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer who will join our growing R&D group and act as the quality owner in his scrum team. In this role, you will design and write functional tests, both automated and manual, while working on top of cutting edge technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Containers, Serverless and be part of the Cloud Native and Security Ecosystem.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun!
Our R&D team is comprised of both young and experienced developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA engineer
- Strong background in Linux operating system- a must
- Understanding of major DevOps Tools (Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Proven capabilities in creating test environments from scratch
- At least 3 years of experience in coding and scripting skills (Python/ Bash/ Shell/ Powershell)- a must
- Experience working with at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) – a must
- 1+year of experience with Docker container and orchestrators (e.g. kubernetes, Openshift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Cloud native environments- An advantage
- Background from Security/Cyber companies - an advantage
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause