Head of DevOps
About The Position
We are looking for Head of DevOps to join the engineering leadership team, reporting to the VP of Engineering to oversee and lead our group of talented devOps professionals.
Aqua’s platform is all about providing security solutions for cloud native applications, so cloud technologies are in the backbone of our culture!
Our cloud-native security platform, a platform, which is hybrid, being offered both as a service (SaaS) and on the customer's premises.
This is an amazing opportunity to work and lead a world-class technical team! As our head of DevOps, you will be leading, defining, executing, and building the tools to support our product lifecycle from development up to its very last day in production. We are looking for a leader with extensive experience around the DevOps domain, including (but not exclusively) CI pipelines, dev tools, deployments (CD), cloud management, infrastructure, monitoring and more..
We believe that everything should be treated as a code and that automation of processes is the only way to support the scale of the growth of our customers.
- 5+ experience with DevOps leadership roles, at least 2 years as head of DevOps
- SaaS experience - a must
- Experience in managing managers
- High technical skills with high understanding around cloud architecture and scale
- High soft-skills, ability to motivate & inspire others, excellent communication skills.
- Hands on-experience in the domain
- Experience with cloud providers, cloud native systems and micro-services
- Strong background in Linux OS and Shell scripts
- Strong Experience in container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins – a must, Groovy - advantage)
- Backend development experience (Go/Python - advantage)
- Experience in Infrastructure as code (Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Knowledge of IT operations, networking, storage, and security best practices
- Experience in running, monitoring and managing SaaS production environments
- Serverless technologies (Lambda, Functions, etc.)
- Cloud native big data technologies
- Database expertise (PostgreSQL - advantage)
- Background in the cyber security space
- Experience leading site reliability engineering (SRE)
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, and most importantly - amazing colleagues