C/C++ Tech Lead
About The Position
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced C/C++ Tech Lead to join our strategic core team, which is responsible for building a resilient, Aqua’s cutting-edge endpoint security solutions.
We are building a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of Cloud Native applications. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
In this role, you will:
- Aid, guide and provide hands-on leadership to a team of talented core developers.
- Technically manage, mentor, review and improve the quality of the code and process.
- Work closely with Product Management, QA and DevOps teams.
- Manage the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release.
- Make key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
- At least 6 years of experience in C/C++ SW development on Linux - A must
- Familiarity with Cyber-security methods and OS internals - A must
- Hands-on experience in development and troubleshooting on Linux low level - A must
- Experience with Windows internals - an advantage
- Experience in technical leading roles, strong leading and mentoring capabilities, perform code/design review - A must
- Experience optimizing code to meet demanding performance constraints of time, memory and storage
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, team player and out-of-the-box thinker
- Eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment