C/C++ Software Developer
About The Position
We’re looking for a talented C/C++ Software Developer to join our strategic core team, which is responsible of building Aqua’s cutting-edge endpoint security solutions. You will be designing, developing, and supporting the core functionality that drives our technology and services.
We are building a state of the art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of Cloud Native applications. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
- Write OS code for Linux and Windows
- Build high-performance multi-threaded infrastructure for distributed systems
- Optimize code to meet demanding performance constraints of time, memory and storage
- Play a significant part in the design and development of core and critical features affecting multiple teams
- Collaborate with teams across organization
- At least 4 years of experience in C/C++ SW development on Linux - A must
- Familiarity with Cyber-security methods and OS internals - A must
- Hands-on experience in development and troubleshooting on Linux low level - A must
- Experience with Windows internals - an advantage
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, team player and out-of-the-box thinker
- Eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment