Founded by IT security veterans, Aqua Security recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
Aqua Security is about to celebrate 4 years in business and we are very proud of our success as an industry leader. We have much more to accomplish and that's where YOU come in! If you thrive in an environment that values team work, creativity and quality results, while having fun in the process – Aqua is the place for you!
Aqua is looking for an Escalation Engineer to join our amazing SHIELD Team (L2 sustaining organization) and help our most strategic customers facing deployment, configuration and engineering challenges.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and replicate complex customer issues, research and identify solutions to them.
- Provide technical guidance and best practices as the subject matter expert in our products.
- Working directly with Development teams on code related issues while delivering hot-fixes and patches to customers.
- Effectively communicate on a peer level with IT professionals within customer accounts to quickly and accurately recommend and communicate solution strategies.
- Ensure proper recording of customer reported problems and maintaining status of problem and problem resolution in case problem report tracking system.
- Actively participate and proactively document customer questions, issues, resolutions, and specific implementation scenarios in the knowledge database
- Effectively document and communicate customer questions, issues, and requirements to support management, product management and development.
- Developing tools and scripts in Python and Bash for issues recreation and improved efficiency.
- Curious and a self-starter - when you hit an obstacle you research and investigate until you solve it.
- A strong engineer - you’ve been in our customers shoes before and can anticipate their challenges and needs.
- Highly organized - you can calmly juggle multiple tasks and priorities and keep all the relevant people and systems updated as you go along.
- Comfortable talking and conduct a virtual meeting with customers.
- Able to communicate complex ideas, concepts and technology.
- Must have experience working with cloud computing vendors: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Linux troubleshooting
- Virtualization, Cloud Native applications, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift
- Security Technologies and Protocols: Firewalls, TLS/SSL, HTTP.
- Great passion for improving customer experience and in delighting customers by helping them meet their desired outcomes, easily.
- Nice to have Knowledge of working with JIRA, Salesforce.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
- Named “Best Security Company of the Year” 2019
- Recognized on CRN’s 2019 Emerging Vendor List
- Named one of Boston’s Best Places to Work 2019
- Closed a Series C round of funding of $62M 2019
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, fun events, free drinks and snacks, international travel and lots more!