About The Position
Aqua Security is now looking to recruit a Deployment lead to work alongside Engineering and help design and lead DevOps-centric tools for our customers.
In this critical role, you will work closely with Engineering to help develop DevOps friendly tools that will be used by DevOps team across the globe to enable Aqua’s implementations at scale in their environment, and through their various CI/CD pipelines tools.
You will take ownership for the product’s DevOps tooling strategy and the growth of the team. also you will make key decisions in regards to the strategy offered to Aqua’s customers to enable deployments at scale on different cloud providers and platforms.
You will be leading a great collaborative team that uses modern deployment practices, creative in toolset choices, and work with global enterprises on figuring out a solution for securing their cloud at scale,
* Knowledge and experience using Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, CloudFormations, Operators, CLIs, or similar cloud provision tools.
The team responsibility:
- Design, build and maintain procedures and tools to enable deployment and operations at scale.
- Support and advise our development teams on how to build DevOps friendly solutions that operate at scale
- Write automation code and build tools for provisioning and operating our products at scale on all cloud providers and Kubernetes platforms
- Improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance
- Experience in managing a technical team OR the ability to lead a team.
- Extensive experience in a DevOps role in a highly agile environment - ideally coming from a software development background.
- In-depth experience with the implementation of CI /CD Pipelines and Containerization.
- 5+ years as DevOps engineer or maintaining multi-OS virtualized and containerized environments.
- Experience in at least one of the following container orchestrators: Kubernetes/OpenShift/ECS
- Experience with Configuration Management, CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git and alike), and CM tools (Ansible and alike)
- Strong scripting command – Shell - scripts & Python preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work and oversee between multiple engineering teams
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly and multitask on multiple responsibilities while effectively understanding business needs
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
Aqua’s Cloud-Native Security portfolio provides full visibility and security automation across the entire application lifecycle and infrastructure, using a modern zero-touch approach to detect and prevent threats while simplifying regulatory compliance.
Aqua customers include some of the world’s largest financial services, software development, internet, media, hospitality, and retail companies, with implementations across the globe-spanning a broad range of cloud providers and on-premise technologies.