About The Position
We are looking for a Performance Engineer to join our R&D Group, in this role you will design, develop and implement automation for performance and load tests. Measure and asses the software, suggest improvements in the design or implementation to affect the stability and performance of the product.
You will have a unique opportunity to build automation and implement quality using cutting-edge technologies on cross-cloud platforms in the container landscape.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth startup, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, international travel, and lots more!
- Passion for optimizing system performance; background in software performance and scale engineering
- Experience with system monitoring and load tools
- Experience with open source software, Linux, cloud native systems, containers, Kubernetes, or Red Hat OpenShift
- Ability to convert raw data into meaningful graphs, draw conclusions, and present results to audiences with recommendations for improvement
- Experience with DevOps methodology and CI tools
- Motivated with excellent judgment and decision-making skills