QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
Aqua is looking for a passionate and experienced QA automation engineer who feels at home in any Linux and cloud environment.
- Be a part of our product development cycle from the design to production
- Design and write framework, tools and tests for automated test scenarios
- Execute automation tests and analyze results
- Prepare the cloud Native Environment and run the manual checks.
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA engineer in automation and Manual Testing.
- Passionate about the quality and perfection level of the product
- Knowledge with Linux environment is must
- 1+ year of experience with Python - must, experience with Bash - advantage
- Proven capabilities in creating test environments from scratch
- Experience working with at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) or any orchestrator (Kubernetes, Openshift etc) - an advantage
- Background from Security/Cyber companies - advantage
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Experience with CI/CD systems, Jenkins or similar - an advantage
- Familiar with Docker containers - an advantage
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife