Infrastructure Automation Engineer
About The Position
As an Infrastructure Automation Developer, you’ll build and maintain Aqua’s automation infrastructure by enhancing the code to be more robust and effective and add new framework features to support the different development and testing teams’ requirements.
In this role you’ll work closely with our amazing DevOps team to make sure our framework and CI/CD pipelines are working together to support our users, as well as help create a framework that will allow users to add many tests in relatively short time. You will get to stay on-par with the latest automation improvements in the industry, bring and share new ideas and promote internal agenda, develop tools, and support existing tools used in the group.
- At least 3 years of experience developing automation framework and tools
- Proven Experience with Python development
- Understanding DevOps methodology, CI/CD pipeline, and configuration management tools (Jenkins).
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge in containers using Docker and Kubernetes - An advantage
- Experience in characterizing and designing automation systems
- Great communication skills
Aqua Security, founded by IT security veterans, recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a late stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native security vendor, focusing exclusively on cloud native technologies such as containers, serverless, VMs and Kubernetes. We recently secured $135M in series E funding pushing us over $1B in company valuation.