About The Position
Aqua Security Software, founded by IT security veterans, recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to lead the application life cycle of a large scale distributed system, The team member will join highly-skilled team, and will need to be familiar with emerging technologies in the field and make decisions regarding the use of those technologies.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments and infrastructure, working on cross-cloud platforms and will test modern technologies in the container landscape.
This position is based in our Hyderabad, India office.
- At least 3 years of experience in a DevOps role in a highly agile environment
- Backend coding experience (Node, Java, Go)
- Experience in Cloud Native technologies – Kubernetes, containers, serverless
- Strong background in Linux OS, Shell scripts
- Experience with Cloud Providers: AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Bamboo)
- Experience in Infrastructure as code. Preferred: Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform
- Experience in at least one of the following container orchestrators: ECS/Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Knowledge of IT operations, networking, storage and security best practices
- Experience with Serverless - Lambda, Functions - advantage
- Experience in building Kubernetes Operators - advantage
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) - advantage