About The Position
We are seeking a Delivery Operations Manager with a can-do attitude, passion, and extensive experience in operational roles.
The Delivery group is responsible for Aqua Security Post Sale activity (Deployment, Support & Customer success) and for the company's SaaS Platform (Dev & Ops)
The Delivery Ops Manager will be responsible for Initiating cross-org processes,
In this position, you’ll assist the Chief Delivery Officer (CDO) in:
- Initiating & Implementing cross org processes.
- Running the Operational routine of the Delivery Group
- Project management of large and complex delivery projects from planning through execution, delivery and adoption.
- Provide visibility over progress, status, risks, resource allocation
- Adjusting the information systems to provide ongoing reporting and decision supporting data.
The Delivery Operations Manager main interfaces are: Support, CS, Engineering, Product Management, Operations, Sales, Finance & executive management.
- More than 3 years of project management experience in the software industry - Must
- Strong analytics capabilities
- Familiarity with information systems (Jira, ticketing, BI, CRM etc.)
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS companies - Advantage
- Experience working with cross functional teams - Must.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or relevant, MBA – an advantage.
- Strong English capabilities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.